And so it begins...

Well, "Pablo" has received his first birthday present. My amazingly creative friend, Courtney, who has a new baby so shouldn't even have time for something like this, sent him this adorable frog and burp cloths. There's only one small problem. Three other little people think it should belong to them.
"He's not even born yet, he'll never know!"
"I'll trade him for this dinosaur I don't like anymore and he'll love it!"
And then there's Miles own special tactic of snatch-and-run. I just got it in the mail yesterday and already I've retrieved it from under Miles's bed, the back of his closet, and behind his bookshelf.
We're gonna have to put a lo-jack on this thing if "Pablo" ever has a chance of seeing it.
By the way, no, his name isn't going to be Pablo. We simply haven't thought of a name and that's our placeholder. The funny part is, the kids have started referring to him as that too.


9 Comments:
YIPPEE!! You got it! Landon has one too and had to make sure I wasn't sending his away! Can't wait to meet little Pablo!
Cute cute cute!
Les.
I've been away from the blogging world and so I didn't know you were having another boy...I should have known!
Congratulations!!!
Alison: Jacob's name was 'Buco.' Or was it Leslie? Crumb! I'm getting old! One of them was Buco and I think it was Jake. It came from a commercial for a wine, where the waiter said, "Aso Buco for da Lady?" Yep! Silly, but it stuck.
Dad Parker
P.S. I finally have the logon and password down...how long until it changes again???
Oh, did you do something different with the photos? None of them are coming through on my cpu.
Dad Parker
That frog is so so cute. And once the kids start calling your baby "Pablo" isn't that the end of it? Might be hard to switch. Pablo is a great name anyway.
you have a very creative friend. What a great baby gift.
What a beautiful gift!! Can she make one for my "Juan"?
Those are so cute!!! I want to make some.
Post a Comment
<< Home