Quote of the Day that is leaving Jake sleeping on the couch...
(I have a beautiful friend, Darleen, who is also very pregnant, with whom I was talking in the hall at church.)
Jake after church: "Man I really wanna see you and Darleen Sumo wrestle."
Pause while he absorbs the astonished look on my face.
"Not because you're fat."
"Uh, because you're not..."
Jake after church: "Man I really wanna see you and Darleen Sumo wrestle."
Pause while he absorbs the astonished look on my face.
"Not because you're fat."
"Uh, because you're not..."


9 Comments:
That's hilarious! Although, it would be fun to see some sumo wrestling! :)
I miss hanging out in the halls with you guys at church...I think Abi and Emma miss seeing you in the halls too, it's weird going to church and not knowing anyone.
I'm sleeping on the couch because there's no room in the bed...I mean...because of all the pillows...not because your fat....because your not...I mean...
Ok, I quit.
Priceless!
Hilarious, guys. :)
Les.
lol
My money is on Darleen. (Sorry.)
Jake can not play with Brandon any more!
Very funny JAKE! :[
Jake you are so busted buddy!!
Post a Comment
<< Home