Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why am I excited to be having another boy?

Because most mornings, I find something similar to this:

IMG_4810

I love when they play "guys" together. I found them in their room just hanging out before school, and I can't wait for more of it. Jake says he's living vicariously through them since he never had any brothers.

IMG_4816

I love that Superman has no pants on. When you're a superhero, moms can't tell you what to do.

The last half-hour before school often ends up as "Dad time" since they don't get to see him any other time, and it usually looks a lot like this:

IMG_4819

IMG_4829

IMG_4831

171

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Brothers are great! Love the hair cut Jake.

10/22/2008 2:40 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I love the pictures of Jake! I know he's not around in the daylight much, so I bet you love to take pictures of him too. :)
Les.

10/22/2008 3:25 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

P.S. That first picture is awesome.

10/22/2008 9:45 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Wow. Great photos!!

10/24/2008 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet. I do love seeing all three girls plopped square in the middle of barbies, or ponies, or anything really. I imagine it's the same with little boys. Can't wait to see his little face!

Glad you have Jake for at least a few minutes every morning. Somethings better than nothing, right? :)

10/28/2008 8:21 AM  
Blogger The Skousen's said...

I absolutely love reading your blog. You are funny, and have a way with words. I love that i'm not the only one that has homeless days, or children who stay in their jammies until 10:00am. Your an amazing mom.

10/29/2008 3:52 PM  
Blogger kjkabm said...

very cute pictures! Boys are fun.. we will have the opposite, I have 3 girls and 1 boy who is very sad by the way that he is the only boy. Hey, did you finish your bench? It was looking so cute, I'd love to see the finished project!
Jeni

10/30/2008 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home