It must run in the family
Well, she takes after her daddy.

The world is her canvas. Nothing is safe from the artistic touch of Miss Lucy.

And here come her critics, who insist on playing Monster Truck Smash-up on top of her creation. I guess it's not real art if we don't suffer, right?

And here I am in all my polka-dotty swimming suit glory.

I'd like to say it's still there.
It would be...
If the uncommonly crabby man down the street hadn't come out and washed it away with a hose 10 minutes after she finished.
Renters! Hmph!

The world is her canvas. Nothing is safe from the artistic touch of Miss Lucy.

And here come her critics, who insist on playing Monster Truck Smash-up on top of her creation. I guess it's not real art if we don't suffer, right?

And here I am in all my polka-dotty swimming suit glory.

I'd like to say it's still there.
It would be...
If the uncommonly crabby man down the street hadn't come out and washed it away with a hose 10 minutes after she finished.
Renters! Hmph!


5 Comments:
We still have the family portrait Lucy did with us (complete with Madge and Chicken Ginger) up on our wall. We get lots of compliments on it.
My what big feet you have Al.
Is the crabby man that guy next to Claire's house? Or was it the other direction? I'm guessing it's that 2 story house with the people that never say hello.
She's really good! That crabby man should have had the hose turned on HIM. So there.
next time let's leave some artwork on his car! he's no sandy beacher!
Post a Comment
<< Home