Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh boy, am I in trouble!

That's it.

IMG_8590

This is the beginning of the end.

IMG_8584

The end of my easyish lifestyle.

IMG_8579

Nothing is safe anymore.

* (I knew it couldn't be good when he started crawling at 4 months!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh. Welcome to my life. Olive and Henry started walking at the tender age of nine/ten months. But honestly, I loved it. There is nothing cuter than a tiny human cruising around on two feet. Love it!

PS... Church starts in 20 minutes. I still have yet to shower, unless you count swimming at the pool yesterday my bath. Ask me why I am reading your blog. Just ask me.

7/26/2009 8:43 AM  
Blogger The Arbuckle's said...

I can't believe how fast he has grown up, I swear you just gave birth to him.

7/26/2009 2:12 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

What a doll. Go Calvin, GO! Turn west and keep going until you get to Aunt Leslie's house. We love walkers!

7/26/2009 3:44 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

He is so big and still so cute!

7/26/2009 8:46 PM  
Blogger kj said...

Crawling at 4 months? What are you feeding that boy?

7/27/2009 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home