You've got to wonder what goes through their little minds...
"Well, what have we got here?"

"Ooh, I wonder if it's food. I'll bet it is. It's on the floor, so it must be for me to stick into my mouth."

"Let's see."

"Yeah, that wasn't the best floor food I've ever had. Maybe these little things."

"Hmm, maybe I'll go find Mom. She's always eatin' something."

"Hey! There she is, laying on the floor in the living room."

"Oh, and she's holding that shiny black thing I like so much."

"Hey, Mom, gimmee a bite, wouldya?"

"Ooh, I wonder if it's food. I'll bet it is. It's on the floor, so it must be for me to stick into my mouth."

"Let's see."

"Yeah, that wasn't the best floor food I've ever had. Maybe these little things."

"Hmm, maybe I'll go find Mom. She's always eatin' something."

"Hey! There she is, laying on the floor in the living room."

"Oh, and she's holding that shiny black thing I like so much."

"Hey, Mom, gimmee a bite, wouldya?"


4 Comments:
Oh the cuteness is almost unbearable.
He's a cutie!
Get out of town! He is so big and so stinkin darling, i can't stand it!
Hey - I love the lighting in these photos. You little photographer you!
Post a Comment
<< Home