Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Greenport

IMG_3450

I love my granny's house.

I love to sit and talk with her, I love to go crab fishing with old hotdogs, I love to play (lose) cards with Granny,

IMG_3103

I love falling asleep to the sound of waves out my window, I love to eat until I burst,

IMG_3405

I love sitting in the sun while watching the kids swim, and I love floating in the bay.

One other thing I love -

the town where she lives.



We like to occasionally hose off the stink of low tide and head into town.

IMG_3416

It's a tiny old fishing village and I have come here nearly every year since I was born. The place is like home to me.

IMG_3419

There are two main streets, and where they meet, there is a fantastic candy store.

IMG_3421

The place is loaded with so many breakable things in there, Calvin's not allowed within 100 yards of the place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

How awesome that you have this great place to go visit every summer. What wonderful traditions!

8/05/2010 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home