Monday, August 02, 2010

Seven!

IMG_3288

Somebody turned seven last week.

I'm not saying who, but that somebody sure was excited to spend it at Granny's beach.

Somebody was equally excited to have an "all chocolate everything" cake. (I was excited to buy it instead of bake it.)

Somebody also missed completely when blowing out the candles.

IMG_3294

That somebody elected to have her birthday dinner at a restaurant (seriously, could this get any better for the mother?) and we spent a lovely evening on the dock at Crabby Jerry's.

IMG_3241

This pleased somebody's seafood-loving brothers to no end.

IMG_3215

And the french-fry lover was pretty pleased too.

IMG_3235

The lobster-lady too!

IMG_3244

So, happy birthday, Sugar. Thanks for a wonderful day. Can't wait to spend another year with you.

IMG_3248


2 Comments:

Blogger The Arbuckle's said...

Happy Birthday lucy!!

8/04/2010 2:51 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I can't believe she is 7. You are lucky your grandma lives there...I love just seeing the pictures...it was like a little mini vacation for me!

8/05/2010 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home