Selling Seashells by the seashore. . .
I love the ocean.
I love floating (unless the jellyfish are out).



I love playing in it.

Tate, Randy, and I made up a fun new game.

Dump the boys into the ocean.

You've got to try it sometime!
I love the smell, and I love teaching my kids to swim in it.

I love catching creatures in it. One of my earliest memories is learning how to catch shrimp in a glass milk bottle off the dock. Makes me miss my Grandpa.
There's just something about the ocean that brings out the inner 5 year old in everyone.

I love the sound of it too. Nothing can lull you into relaxation mode quite like being at the beach.

There's something about hearing seagulls and waves that makes me just want to flop down on the ground. (This is not always a good thing, since the Costco parking lot has both!)
And I am going to miss it. I know there are great things out West, but Utah needs the ocean. Anyone agree?
I love floating (unless the jellyfish are out).



I love playing in it.

Tate, Randy, and I made up a fun new game.

Dump the boys into the ocean.

You've got to try it sometime!
I love the smell, and I love teaching my kids to swim in it.

I love catching creatures in it. One of my earliest memories is learning how to catch shrimp in a glass milk bottle off the dock. Makes me miss my Grandpa.
There's just something about the ocean that brings out the inner 5 year old in everyone.

I love the sound of it too. Nothing can lull you into relaxation mode quite like being at the beach.

There's something about hearing seagulls and waves that makes me just want to flop down on the ground. (This is not always a good thing, since the Costco parking lot has both!)
And I am going to miss it. I know there are great things out West, but Utah needs the ocean. Anyone agree?


1 Comments:
i too have a great love affair with the ocean! So envious of the people that have it right at their fingertips. But don't worry, California and Mexico aren't too far away. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home