Tinderdarden at Tos Tob Stool

Miles can't say his k's or c's very well. Ok, he can't really say them at all.
Other people correct him and try to teach him how to pronounce words, but not me.
I love it.
I purposely ask him questions where the answer is jam-packed with k's and c's.
He likes litorice and his tolletion of stweaters. He's the only one of our kids who will eat tantaloupe or avatado. He loves his brotolli shirt and chotolate tooties.
I hope he keeps this up until right before he starts school. It might not be so well received among his peers.
He's just dying to go to Tinderdarden at Tos Tob Stool. He thinks he should get to go at the end of the month when Tate and Lucy go back.
But nope, he's still got another year at home with me to pratice speating.


3 Comments:
This is my favorite post you have ever written. It made me laugh and love Miley all at the same time. I too love how he speaks and have had conversations about it with Adam. Such a cute little guy who Liv will miss like CRAZY.
He's SO fun to listen to!
My favorite was driving to the Aquarium with Miles in the backseat of the car. He was obviously frustrated that we weren't there yet, and I looked into the rear view mirror just in time to see his scowl as he exclaimed, "aww twaffic!" Love that kid.
Post a Comment
<< Home