She's soft and squishy, she's calm and peaceful, she smiles and coos, and last night she slept for 12 1/2 hours in a row. If she keeps this up, she may very well be our favorite kid ever.
I coveted that outfit from Target...wishing I was having a little girl. Little Penellie looks like just about the cutest thing EVER! That picture of her smiling is about the cutest thing ever!
Huh, wish I could say my 5th child is an angel. He is loved no doubt, but he hasn't reached angel status yet...he's too busy rummaging the garbage and taking off his poopy diapers during nap time. Maybe your sweet girl can teach him a few tricks.
5 Comments:
I coveted that outfit from Target...wishing I was having a little girl. Little Penellie looks like just about the cutest thing EVER! That picture of her smiling is about the cutest thing ever!
Huh, wish I could say my 5th child is an angel. He is loved no doubt, but he hasn't reached angel status yet...he's too busy rummaging the garbage and taking off his poopy diapers during nap time. Maybe your sweet girl can teach him a few tricks.
Mwah.ha.ha. I see that look in her eye in that last picture.
12.5 hours? She wins baby of the century!
What a chub! She's so dang cute. Best grin ever!
Post a Comment
<< Home